The Monday after Creed was born, I was driving to the Hospital for a check up. The song by Trace Adkins "You're Gonna Miss This" came on the radio. As I was listening to the words of that song I started crying. I can't believe how fast the last 4 years have gone! It is unbelieveable how fast these children grow. It was only 2 years ago that Nohea was born and she is already a little girl with a big Sassy attitude!! Kelton has become such a big boy. He is constantly telling me how big he is getting "Mom I can see my neck and chest in the mirror!", "Mom, my teeth are growing!" He just wants to get bigger!! I think that Creed must have put on 3 Lbs since he was born, and he is anxious to hold his head up! I can't stand it!
When I got home from the appointment the kids were in an uproar! Like the song says "One kids crying, One kids screaming!" And I started singing at the top of my lungs "YOURE GONNA MISS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!" and I really am!


Dear Jason,
12 years ago
2 comments:
They truely are getting big...They are so cute. Maryanne
so true. Life just goes by so fast. Katelyn will be in Kindergarten this fall, can you believe it?!
We just need to remember to stop and count our blessings. frequently.
Post a Comment