Thursday, June 12, 2008

Creedince Leavitt is here at last!!

After being very anxious our baby brother is finally here!! He is so cute and cuddly! Weighing in at 8 lbs 6 oz and 19.5 inches long. The heaviest of all the children. He was born on June 10th at 5:13 pm. after 1 hour and 45 minutes of Tummy Squeezes (that is what Kelt calls contractions).


What a proud big brother. We went shopping a few weeks ago and he picked out an outfit, a bear and a blanket for his little brother. We wrapped them up and put them aside for the big day. Kelt could hardly wait for us to get home this morning - so the second that we walked in the door he was wanting to have Creed open his presents. What a sweet moment!

Nohea's not too sure about all this baby stuff. He was sitting in her lap for just a second and he started to poop. She said "NO Baby, NO" And immediately wanted him off her lap. I laughed my guts out!!

Aren't my boys handsome?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! I knew it was soon but I wasn't sure exactly when! That is so dang exciting! I'm stoked for you guys. That is amazing! All of your babies have been so cute and this one is no exception! I hope you are healthy and doing well! I love you guys!!
-Love, Sam Wood

RoseGarden said...

Ah your baby is soo cute! I can't wait until we come in december to see you!! maybe we will have some suprises for you :)
-shannon

Anne Stott said...

He is beautiful! We think he looks like Matt and the Merrills. Shanz you look gorgeous as well! Congrats on being a new mom, again. It's the best thing in the world. Love you guyz!
Annie and fam

Emily said...

Congrats Shanz! He is darling! I am so happy for you.. and such a great name! I hope all is going well for mom and baby. Keep posting cute pix! It gets me excited to find out what we are having...

Anna said...

he is such a cutie! how was labor and delivery?

Lisa said...

YEA! Congratulations, Shannon! what a beautiful baby. Everybody looks happy and great. How is adjusting to three going?